Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cardio

Well  my butt got kicked yesterday... on the elliptical. Who would have thought?!

I hate hate hate cardio days. I am not a fan of running; I never was. So yesterday morning I was going to "cheat" a bit and just get on the elliptical for my cardio day. Ha!---

I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and my legs were burning... in the best way possible! It was pretty great! I remember taking a book with me to read while on the elliptical in college. All I can say is that I wouldn't have been able to focus if I were to have done that this morning. Also, the workout I chose on it had me go in reverse every other minute. And Fixer Upper was on :P

It's safe to say that this shall be repeated!

Today is a day of rest and rejuvenation... and rehydration! I skimped on the water and went straight for the gatorade yesterday. I need to be more disciplined. Also, stretching... but that'll be a future post, I'm sure ;)

In the meantime, keep hydrated, my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment